Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let's Play Ball!






Sorry it's been so long. First it was a weekend in New York with some friends and then last week...baseball! I went to the opener which the Twins won but I haven't been to any games since then. Boof Bonser is really good.... at being my least favorite player. Today was another loss for him. Granted, he didn't get much run support but anybody that legally changes their name from John to Boof has a ways to go to earn my respect. My top three players are Pat Neshek, Justin Morneau and Joe Nathan in that order. I've put some pictures here of NY and also the Twins. I had very distant seats but my zoom is pretty good. I'm going to get good seats one of these days and then I should have some really good pictures. Back to schoolwork. Have a great day!

No comments: