Monday, June 23, 2008

Breast Cancer Ride

I finished a weekend of crewing the first ever Breast Cancer Ride in Minnesota. I've been crew on a lot of HIV/AIDS rides and this was done by a team of people that had done that in the past. Some of my favorite folks and they do a great job. It was somewhat different from the longer events in the past but overall very similar. The same group is putting on an overnight walk in September called Dusk2Dawn which will raise money for HIV/AIDS services in Africa and I plan on working on that as well. That will be even more different since it will be a walk rather than a ride. Seventeen miles over the course of about 12 hours I believe. I wasn't sure if I was going to walk or crew that one but I think I will crew. I'm going to focus on raising money though as if I were a walker.

On a totally different note, I'm watching MASH which is the best show ever made. I decided that I will open a bag of worms by listing what I think are the top 10 shows ever made. These are not in order except for the top two.
1. MASH
2. West Wing
3-10.
Quantum Leap
Animaniacs
Law & Order: SVU
30 Rock
Cosby Show
Mary Tyler Moore
Sportsnight
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Granted, I'm putting this list together off the top of my head without much sleep but I think these are pretty good.

No comments: