Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pics from my trip

So here are a few pictures from my trip. I'll try to upload them to a file sharing site as there are so many of them but here's a sample set...

The first is from the Badlands in South Dakota, the first of four national parks I've visited in the last three weeks.


This is Lake Jenny in Grand Tetons National Park just north of Jackson, Wyoming. Notice how much snow there is (Minnesotans who complain about winter not ending, this picture was taken Memorial Day weekend).


This is the Grand Canyon of the North in Yellowstone National Park.


Ride out on Day 1 of AIDS Life Cycle. 2500 riders!


Our spacious accomodations, tents for 3000!


The real Grand Canyon, my fourth and final national park...


The church in Santa Fe, an awesome little tourist town...


That's it folks. Sorry I didn't take any pics of Iowa or Nebraska. I guess I could have snapped some shots of really high water in Iowa. Oh well.

No comments: