Friday, April 24, 2009

Still quilting




I have a lot of quilting to get done and I'm not super speedy at it but it seems to be going ok so far. Here are pics of what I've done. The first one I did is actually in the middle. The first picture has obviously not been sewn yet but that's what I'm working on today.
I can't go anywhere anyway as my car is in the shop getting new shocks and struts. A pretty hefty priced makeover for Gus but it should be a lot smoother drive after it's done. Luckily the shop is only a block away so I'm able to just leave it there and walk home and then walk back to pick it up. They seem pretty trustworthy so not a bad neighbor to have.
It got a lot warmer here yesterday and today is actually nicer in my mind. I'm not a fan of the hot weather at all.
Ok back to the sewing...

No comments: