Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photos







Finally a few photos: The first four are obviously the Braves/Mets game I went to. I took a few extra pictures of Luis Castillo since he's a former Twin. He has had a pretty good year although the Mets have suffered immensely from injuries and are out of playoff contention. I was rooting for them however and will always root against the Braves for a couple of reasons including the 1991 World Series as well as the Tomahawk Chop. I knew I didn't like it but it surprised me how much I hated it. Kind of a sick to my stomach feeling when it started. I would equate it to having to listen to a racist joke or something. Not a pleasant feeling at all.

In addition to not liking the Braves, it was a rainy day/night so we got wet. Ironic that everybody thinks baseball games under a roof are stupid... Lots of bugs around too.

The last pic is of the Martin Luther King/Coretta Scott King tomb with the eternal flame in the foreground.

No comments: