Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey everybody


So, let's try this blog again... I don't know if I'll have much to say... For those of you that know me, that is totally a joke as I always have more than enough to say. What it will be about though is the question. I figure this blog will be for venting about politics, chatting about Twins, sharing some activities and even showing some photos here and there. If you're going to stop by this site anyway you must not have a whole lot to do and want to read my ramblings. Actually, you can just as easy wander over to somewhere more interesting whenever you want... As far as the name of this blog, you can probably guess that I hope to blog close to daily but don't expect that.

Today was the first 50 degree day in Minneapolis since last November and I took full advantage. A friend, her dog and I went for a walk around Lake Calhoun this afternoon. It's not my favorite lake but pretty cool this time of year during the middle of the day. Not a lot of folks on the trail and very sunny. The best part was watching the paraskiiers. This is a photo of one in front of the downtown skyline which I thought was pretty cool. Although it might not stay this warm consistently, I think we're done with the really cold days of the 2007-2008 winter. Bring on the Spring!

2 comments:

Joti Walia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joti Walia said...

Spin was fun today but I wish we could run around Lake Calhoun and enjoy the weather even more :-)