Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Easter

Only in Minnesota. Well, actually all over the Midwest but Minnesota usually gets singled out. Spring arrived and with it snow. It's actually really pretty. I know some people, or rather most people, get sick of snow but I never do. I love 60-70 degree weather but thinking about 80-90 degrees definitely leaves me wishing for December.

One good thing about this time of year though is Twins baseball. Only nine days until the opener. I was able to get tickets although they are the cheap upper deck seats. Should still be fun. Last year my least favorite Twin was Boof Bonser but it appears that he worked hard over the winter so he should be better. He still has a stupid name though and yes, it is his fault. It was John until he legally had it changed to Boof. He's no Pat Neshek (who happens to be my favorite player). I'm not going to make any predictions except to say that it's likely they won't win the division but they shouldn't be in last place either.

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

No comments: