Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Activities

I've had a few questions lately about some of my summer activities so I figured I would give you an update and clarify things. In the past, the big event of the summer for me has been the Red Ribbon Ride. It's a four day bike ride that raises money for several organizations providing services to those living with HIV/AIDS, which has been a cause near and dear to me for several years. I have been a rider once but for four years now, I have been a crew member supporting the riders. It is a lot of hard work but it is also the most fun I have all year long. This year I am again crewing the Red Ribbon Ride but I have also added a few events. As you know, I have already crewed AIDS Life Cycle and the Breast Cancer Ride. Next up is the Red Ribbon Ride later this month. In September I will be working on Dusk 2 Dawn, an overnight walk which will raise money for HIV/AIDS service organizations in Minnesota and South Africa. I have links to all the events except for Dusk 2 Dawn on the right (and I will add that one in the next few weeks most likely). Yes, I will continue to fundraise for events although I believe I will concentrate most of my efforts on Dusk 2 Dawn. Feel free to click on the links and donate as you see fit though or just find out more about each of the events.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

AleRose said...

It seems as though you are having a very busy and interesting summer! Enjoy :)
Rose xo