Thursday, May 8, 2008

Neshek down? :(

Wow, really not daily lately. Oh well. The real bummer is that Neshek came up with an injury today which could be serious. Any time you feel a snap in the elbow as a pitcher, not good.

Spring has definitely sprung here. Getting much greener and going for a walk or run along the Mississippi is great these days. I noticed that there was a little mass of snow left on the banks of the river a few days ago but I think it is all totally gone now.

On the plus side in sports, the New Orleans Hornets are up 2-0 in their series against the Spurs. Tonight is game 2 in San Antonio. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So what does it say about the quality of your furniture when you rearrange it because there's just not enough support left? I have a really old sofa and love seat that are probably better suited for a fish house or something where you really just want trashed stuff but I'm not getting anything new for this apartment. Hopefully I can move in the next six months or so and grab something new. I rearranged it so that my main piece is the love seat rather than the sofa which kind of sucks because my knees are at the end of the love seat but oh well. Something different soon....

Have a great day and enjoy the spring! Oh yeah, there's now a lot of tulips blooming at yards in the neighborhood. Also good to see.

No comments: