Thursday, May 29, 2008

San Francisco, LifeCycle and beyond

I'm spending two days in San Francisco ahead of AIDS LifeCycle. Tomorrow I meet Alisa, the person I'll be in a car with for a week so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get along. For the next week I'll be supporting 2500 cyclists doing the ride from SF to LA. Then I meet some friends in LA and drive back with Sarah via the Grand Canyon, Colorado, etc. Should be a fun week or so.

I also got talked into crewing the first ever Breast Cancer Ride. It's a two day event around Minneapolis. Should be a lot easier than the other things I have done. Just Saturday and Sunday and I might even be able to crash at home in my own bed during it which would be a nice change. It's June 20-21 and you can let me know if you are able to help out as they are still looking for volunteers.

Ok, now on to the season finale of Lost!

No comments: