Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Off to the Wild West

So I've graduated, I'm still trying to figure out what to do for a career and so I've decided that now is the perfect time to take a long vacation. I'm crewing the AIDS Lifecycle in California with my vehicle which is forcing/allowing me to take a long road trip. I leave tomorrow with a friend for San Francisco. We're going to stop at Mount Rushmore, for several days at Jackson Hole (where I can visit a few cousins) and then to CA. In CA, I'll be hanging out for a few short days in San Francisco and then driving to Los Angeles with the ride. Once I get there another friend is meeting me and we are driving back via the Grand Canyon and Colorado. I'm not sure how much I'll get posted along the way but will try to at least do a few updates and maybe even put up some pictures. I definitely will get photos up at some point for you to ponder, enjoy, avoid work with.... Have a great day!

No comments: